Welcome to Flathead Valley Campgrounds
Barta Enterprises, Inc., dba Flathead Valley Campgrounds, is the concessionaire of the Flathead National Forest campgrounds located on the Swan Lake, Tally Lake and Hungry Horse – Glacier View Ranger Districts. The 2.4 million acre Flathead National Forest provides habitat to many species of wildlife, including grizzly bear, lynx and bull trout. The forest is bordered by Glacier National Park and Canada and boasts three magnificent wilderness areas; the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area, Great Bear Wilderness Area, and the Mission Mountains Wilderness Area. The forest is the premiere destination for visitors looking to experience wildlife viewing, boating, fishing, hiking, ATV riding, horseback riding and natural landscapes.
Our campgrounds offer:
• Sites located on the banks of Tally Lake, Hungry Horse Reservoir and the North Fork of the Flathead River; others just a cast away from Holland Lake and Swan Lake.
• Many campgrounds are less than 30 minutes to Glacier National Park.
• Clean, quiet, natural wooded settings.
• Accessible facilities, including toilets, picnic tables.
• Designated swimming and day use areas with picnic tables, vault toilets and fire rings.
• Friendly camp hosts, large picnic tables, fire rings, drinking water (hand pumps or pressurized systems), garbage service, and firewood (bundled for sale).
• Boat rentals at Swan Lake, Holland Lake and Tally Lake Campgrounds.
• Group sites available at Tally Lake, Big Creek, Emery Bay, Swan Lake and Holland Lake Campgrounds.
Reservations available for most campgrounds and group sites at www.recreation.gov or (877) 444-6777.
Whether you are on your way to or from Glacier National Park, fishing the Flathead River or Hungry Horse Reservoir, or staying a few days to take in the sights, Flathead Valley Campgrounds are the perfect spot to begin your recreation activities. Thank you for considering one of our campgrounds for your camping needs. We’ll see you there…